The Turret should be something reasonable, like S:3, M:1, L:0.
When a Mech is destroyed, it respawns 1 turn per every 2 deaths later. (A mech destroyed 3 or 4 times sits out 2 turns.)
The custom abilities I'm thinking of are like, tanking, DPS, Heals. I'm trying to bring video game feels to Battletech with this set of scenarios. It'll all be based on a standard urbie with some boosted armor.
Urbietech: Videogame combat.
4) The flag platform may only be occupied on the turn a flag is captured from the enemy, or returned to base for a point.
5) The flag instantly returns to base when picked up by a corresponding team mate.
6) The flag must be at your base to capture the enemy flag which is captured by carrying it back to base
7) I really want to make custom loadouts for urbies with special abilities for this game.
8) The powerup spots are for random powerups from Arcade Ops.
@mastotech Braindump of basics if anyone wants to try this (I designed the map for the Vassal Alpha Strike module, but like... it's a hex map...)
1) Turrets are mannable. A mech must be in base to base contact and can either man the turret or operate as a mech for a turn
2) A mech can spend *an entire turn* standing on the Repair Depot hex. This will restore 1d3 Armor/Structure Points
3) The Level 2 walls are intended to block line of sight from anyone not standing on the flag platform.